Terms And Conditions
For your convenience, TSRCinemax Cineplex facilitate your use of certain third party services that enable the use of accepted credit cards to make payment for movie tickets booked on-line or for your use of other Website Services ("Payment Services"), from or through this Website. Such Payment Services are provided by third parties and are the sole responsibility of such third parties. Please consult these third parties on any matter arising in connection with the Payment Services.
Tickets sold by TSRCinemax Cineplex at the prices displayed for the relevant performance and the amount payable for them will be debited immediately from your credit or debit card. By requesting tickets through the Website you are placing a booking request on these Terms which is only accepted and binding on us once your payment through your card has been debited, the Websites will send you a confirmation booking reference which will be emailed to you.
TSRCinemax Cineplex treat all transactions and customers' particulars with the strictest confidence. However, the Internet is not entirely secure and whilst we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the security of any card information you impart, we shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard only;
- Any failure or non-availability of the Payment Services shall not absolve you from liability to make payments due to us;
- All prices are nett include tax;
- There will be a surcharge of RM1.00 per ticket for online booking;
- Complimentary passes cannot be used online booking;
- No senior citizen concessionary rate for online booking;
- All online seats are subject to availability. The management reserves the right to reject any order;
- All movie show dates and show times are correct as per published but the management reserve the right to change the film schedules and ticket prices by posting the changes on line without prior notice.
2. Return & Refund
We will strictly not entertain any cancellations and / or exchange by the customer once the order is confirmed by, and paid for by the customer.
Accordance with the Malaysia law, TSRCinemax Cineplex are required to refuse admission to anyone who is below the minimum age required by the relevant classification.
- U - This category is for viewing by all walks of life without age limit. The film potrays good values, decency and positive lessons as well as entertaining.
- P13 - Viewers under 13 years of age need parental/guardian supervision while viewing. Scenes in the film consists elements of horror; scary; negative acts; suspense and frantic elements, but not excessive; elusive storyline; and elements that can disturb a child’s emotion.
- 18 - This category is for viewers aged 18 and above. The film contains elements of horror, gory, and violent, but not excessive; adult scene that is not excessive; social, sensitive political and religious elements which require a high level understanding.
For more information, please visit http://www.moha.gov.my/index.php/en/maklumat-perkhidmatan/kawalan-filem.
4. Refusal of Admission
TSRCinemax Cineplex reserve the right to refuse admission or require you to leave the premises without a refund if you:
- The tickets are not purchased from the authorized points of sale;
- Only food and beverages purchased at the cinema may consume within the cinema. Outside food and beverages are strictly not allowed to be brought into the Cinema;
- Put the safety of our customers, our employees or our property at risk;
- No alcoholic drinks may be brought into the cinema;
- Smoking and Vaping is prohibited in the cinema;
- Patron must agree to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Mobile phones must be switched off or switched to silent mode in the cinema;
- You must adhere with safety procedures or instructions that are in place and notified to you by our staff or by notices;
- It is a serious criminal offence to attempt to copy any film or other copyright material exhibited in any part of the cinema. You are not permitted to bring cameras and/or recording equipment of any kind into the cinema;
- TSRCinemax Cineplex endeavor to show films in accordance with the program that we advertise. However, there may be circumstances in which we are unable to comply with the advertised program and in such cases our liability to you is limited to a full refund of the tickets purchased only and not including concession purchased. We are unable to take responsibility for program information advertised by third parties;
- Refunds will only be given on an un-torn ticket prior to the start time / date of the show, or if a pre-booked ticket has not been collected;
- TSRCinemax Cineplex are not responsible for any personal property that is brought to a cinema;
- Patrons are required to follow all house rules and regulations in TSRCinemax Cineplex Cinemas;
We agree to abide by the House Rules set by TSRCinemax Cineplex when you patronize TSRCinemax Cineplex's cinemas. The House Rules are displayed at the entrance to the cinemas;
You agree that reserves the right to refuse entry to you or to remove you from TSRCinemax Cineplex's premises if you do not comply with the House Rules and / or at its discretion without giving any reason whatsoever. In such event, TSRCinemax Cineplex reserves the right to refund the price of tickets at its own discretion without giving any reason whatsoever.
The Website Terms set out the legally binding terms which apply to everyone who accesses thru Website. By accessing thru the Website you agree to be bound by these Website Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these Website Terms you must leave the Website immediately, or not enter it at all.
The Website is provided free of charge and TSRCinemax Cineplex make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. In addition, we reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Website without notice and without liability.
The materials on the Websites are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws. The materials on the Website are owned by or licensed to us and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without our consent.
The Website contains links to other website which are not controlled by us. Such links are only provided for your convenience and you access them at your own risk.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time.
7. Delivery and Methods
Tickets can be purchased up until the time the session commences. Once the payment is successful the customer will receive a booking ID on screen and concurrently an email with the tickets information will also be send to the customer email. Customer upon reaching the cinema can approach the cinema ticketing counter to collect their tickets.